WELCOME TO WARNER UNIVERSITY
Human Resources & Career Opportunities
Position Summary: The Maintenance Technician performs general maintenance and repair to keep buildings and systems of Warner University in good working order.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair of various university buildings including painting, hanging and repairing drywall, windows, light carpentry work, light masonry work, changing and/or installing locks.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair of various university systems and equipment including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, vehicle and small engine repair.
- Diagnose simple mechanical and systems issues and determine how to correct them using experience, checking manuals, reading blueprints, reviewing parts catalogs etc.
- Dismantle machines, equipment or devices to access and remove defective parts and replace defective parts.
- Other duties as needed.
- Supportive of Warner’s mission, vision and core values, commitment to a Christian lifestyle, and demonstration of character in keeping with biblical models.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years of previous experience working in a general maintenance or similar role.
- Certification or trade school experience in HVAC, plumbing, electrical or locksmithing would be strongly preferred.
Faculty Position – Accounting
Warner University is seeking qualified candidates for a full-time faculty position in Accounting. Individuals must have a terminal degree in Accounting with experience in teaching at both the Undergraduate and Graduate levels. The individual must have excellent communication, computer, and organizational skills. Strong preference is for applicants who demonstrate knowledge of innovative learning technologies and program delivery, along with online teaching experience.
The primary focus of Warner is teaching and support of the student population. Warner University is an evangelical Christian university affiliated with the Church of God, Anderson, Indiana. All members of the Warner community are committed to the mission, the University faith statement and the Christian purpose of the University.
– Terminal degree required in Accounting from a regionally accredited institution.
– 18 graduate semester hours in the field of accounting
– Professional and teaching experience in the field.
– Commitment to teaching at the college level and online format required.
– Commitment to the mission and faith statement of Warner University.
– Rank is contingent upon qualifications.
– Candidates must submit the following:
– a letter of interest
– a curriculum vitae
– a statement of Christian faith/pilgrimage
– copies of all transcripts
– 3 to 5 references with contact information
Applications are being accepted and will continue until the position is filled
Starting date is August, 2019
Send completed application materials to Mrs. Janet Craigmiles, Director of Human Resources email@example.com