BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (B.A.)
Business Administration (B.A.) – Adult Online
The Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration degree has been designed to help students advance their skills and abilities in general business. The program features instruction in the following areas:
- Management, marketing, human resource management, accounting, and finance courses
- Improvement of important leadership, management, and critical thinking skills
- A focus on key business concepts with integration of a Christian worldview
According to the Department of Labor, the unemployment rate for an individual with a bachelor’s degree is 5 percent while the unemployment rate for an individual with a high school diploma is 11.2 percent.
- College graduates will earn an average of 2.1 million in their lifetime compared to 1.2 million for a high school graduate.
- A college bachelor’s degree is worth $900,000 more in lifetime earnings than a high school diploma, according to a recent report from the U.S. Census Bureau.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the average annual earnings for high school graduates is $25,900 per year.
- All online courses
- One course every 4 weeks
- Professors with real-world business experience
- Outstanding faculty, diversity, and small student-to-professor ratio
- Accelerated degree completion program
- Financial assistance and scholarships
- At least 23 years of age (or qualify as a working adult)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants not meeting admissions requirements may appeal to the Admitting and Registration Committee
- Complete an Adult Admissions Application and pay the appropriate application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from each college or university you’ve attended. Supply a high school or GED transcript if there are no transferable college or university credits.
- Submit two recommendation forms
- Submit an admissions essay (1 page in length) describing your educational goals and why you are seeking to become a Warner student.