CHRISTIAN MINISTRY (A.S., B.S.)
Christian Ministry (A.S., B.S.) – Adult Online
Are you serving in full-time ministry and would like to begin or finish your degree? Do you have a desire to serve more effectively in the local church? Warner University’s online Christian Ministry degree will work within your busy schedule. This entirely online degree takes the academic rigor and instructional excellence of Warner’s campus-based ministry program and packages it into an online format.
The Associate of Science and Bachelor of Science degrees in Christian Ministry are designed to prepare men and women for faithful Christian ministry in the local church, in non-profit missions’ outreach, or in community-based ministry.
- Designed to work around your career
- Completely online
- Two courses every 8 weeks
- Accelerated degree completion program
- Financial assistance and tuition scholarships available
- At least 23 years of age (or qualify as a working adult)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants not meeting admissions requirements may appeal to the Admitting and Registration Committee
- Complete an Adult Admissions Application and pay the appropriate application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from each college or university you’ve attended. Supply a high school or GED transcript if there are no transferable college or university credits.
- Submit two recommendation forms
- Submit a narrative statement (1 page in length) describing your educational goals and why you are seeking to become a Warner student.