CHRISTIAN MINISTRY (A.S., B.S.)
Christian Ministry (A.S., B.S.) – Adult Online
Are you serving in full-time ministry and would like to begin or finish your degree? Do you have a desire to serve more effectively in the local church? Warner University’s online Christian Ministry degree will work within your busy schedule. This entirely online degree takes the academic rigor and instructional excellence of Warner’s campus-based ministry program and packages it into an online format.
The Associate of Science and Bachelor of Science degrees in Christian Ministry are designed to prepare men and women for faithful Christian ministry in the local church, in non-profit missions’ outreach, or in community-based ministry.
Program Mission and Outcomes
The mission of the Adult Ministry Division is to engage the Warner online community with a Christ-centered worldview and to prepare students/graduates for effective ministry leadership and service which supports the institutional mission to graduate individuals who exemplify academic excellence and Christian character who are prepared to lead and committed to serve.
Students pursuing the Associate of Science degree will meet the following five outcomes which coordinate with Warner University’s mission to provide academic excellence and a Christian learning environment.
- Identify and clarify their ministry calling.
- Give evidence of a general understanding of ministry.
- Have basic knowledge of the contents of the Old Testament.
- Have basic knowledge of the contents of the New Testament.
- Identify multiple ministry locations.
Students pursuing the Bachelor of Science degree will meet the following five outcomes which coordinate with Warner University’s mission to provide academic excellence and a Christian learning environment.
- Give evidence of skill in accurately interpreting Scripture.
- Participate in basic spiritual formation practices.
- Define a call to ministry.
- Gain specific knowledge of at least two books of the Bible.
- Articulate at least two ministry skills.
- Designed to work around your career
- Completely online
- Two courses every 8 weeks
- Accelerated degree completion program
- Financial assistance and tuition scholarships available
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants not meeting admissions requirements may appeal to the Admitting and Registration Committee
- Complete an Adult Admissions Application and pay the appropriate application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from each college or university you’ve attended. Supply a high school or GED transcript if there are no transferable college or university credits.
- Submit two recommendation forms
- Submit a narrative statement (1 page in length) describing your educational goals and why you are seeking to become a Warner student.