EDUCATIONAL STUDIES (B.A.)
Educational Studies (B.A.) – Adult Online
Do you have a desire to teach, or are you serving as a paraprofessional or substitute teacher and want to further your career? Warner’s Educational Studies degree program is your first step towards becoming a teacher. The Educational Studies degree can be completed entirely online without interrupting your career.
In the Educational Studies program, you will receive support in preparing for the Florida Teacher Certification Exams (FTCE).
The Bachelor of Arts in Educational Studies program is suitable for employment opportunities and career advancement in education and non-profit based organizations and includes the following features:
- Development of the contemporary knowledge, skills, and attitude needed to teach in a Florida school
- Practical application of concepts to the public school classroom
- Preparation for graduate school
- Entirely online
- Two courses every 8 weeks
- Outstanding faculty, diversity, and small student-to-professor ratio
- Financial assistance and scholarships
- At least 23 years of age (or qualify as a working adult)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants not meeting admissions requirements may appeal to the Admitting and Registration Committee
- Complete an Adult Admissions Application and pay the appropriate application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from each college or university you’ve attended. Supply a high school or GED transcript if there are no transferable college or university credits.
- Submit two recommendation forms
- Submit a narrative statement (1 page in length) describing your educational goals and why you are seeking to become a Warner student.