GENERAL STUDIES (A.A.)
General Studies (A.A.) – Adult Online
The Associate of Arts/General Studies degree is widely accepted and prepares students for the completion of a bachelor’s degree. In some situations, this degree will meet the student’s educational career or job goals. After completion of an associate degree, many students then enter one of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Educational Studies
- At least 23 years of age (or qualify as a working adult)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants not meeting admissions requirements may appeal to the Admitting and Registration Committee
- Complete an Adult Admissions Application and pay the appropriate application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from each college or university you’ve attended. Supply a high school or GED transcript if there are no transferable college or university credits.
- Submit two recommendation forms
- Submit an admissions essay (1 page in length) describing your educational goals and why you are seeking to become a Warner student.