UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS FAQs
CAN I TRANSFER CREDITS FROM ANOTHER SCHOOL?
WHAT IF I WAS HOMESCHOOLED?
DOES WU ACCEPT INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS?
- Demonstrate English language skills
- Provide transcripts, results, diplomas and other certificates translated into the English language
- Present a Certified Affidavit of Support Form
- Supply references if requested
DOES WU OFFER EARLY ADMISSION?
- A grade point average of 3.50 for grades 9, 10, and 11
- A strong recommendation of the high school principal or guidance counselor
- An ACT composite score of 24 or a combined SAT I score of 1100 (A faculty member or its appointed committee recommendation may be substituted for examination scores.)
- A personal interview with the Dean of Admissions
CAN FORMER STUDENTS BE READMITTED?
- Have been absent from Warner University for two semesters
- Have not attended another college during their absence; or
- Have been enrolled at another college during their absence and have earned a grade point average of at least 2.00 in those courses.
These students must have an official transcript sent to Warner and meet any other conditions for admission as a transfer student. The Admitting and Registration Committee will review the courses taken and determine if the student is to be readmitted.
CAN I BE ADMITTED WITHOUT SEEKING A DEGREE?
- You must meet all prerequisites and requirements for courses you want to enroll in.
- You’re limited to enrolling in certain courses – not all courses will be open and courses are subject to change.
- You can only take a cumulative total of 24 credit hours without permission from the Chief Academic Officer.
- You must abide by the same academic policies and procedures as degree-seeking students.
- Degree-seeking students will be given priority for classes when space is limited.
HOW DOES WU SUPPORT STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES?
Students requesting academic accommodations must register with and provide documentation to Disability Services, which is located in room 234 of the Academic Skills Center.
To register, please contact Mrs. Kelly Morgan, Director of Disability Services at (863) 638-7244, email@example.com.