TIME TO GET READY FOR ANOTHER GREAT YEAR AT WARNER!
We are so excited that God has led you back to Warner University for another year!
What we said to you when you first came to Warner still holds true today. We believe God brought you to WU providentially and that He has something very special for you here. Jeremiah 29:11, states, “‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’” Warner is determined to help you discover God’s plan and to help you find your calling, so that upon graduation, you can walk in purpose.
Don’t let Covid slow your move-in process down.
Complete all your items before move-in for a “FAST PASS” to your residence hall after checking in!
A ROYAL CHECKLIST—RETURNING TO WARNER
- Below is a checklist of essentials as you return to Warner.
- Items—marked with an asterisk (*)—must be returned to Warner.
- Other documents contain important information for you to know as a Warner University student.
- Several videos provide vital information for your success at WU.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT STUDENT LIFE at 863-638-7246.
- Make sure you have completed the financial aid and payment plan processes. Check your Warner email!
- For more detailed information, visit https://www.warner.edu/
- Don’t have a laptop computer, but want to purchase one for $200.00? More info here.
living on campus
what it means to be a Royal
- *Off-Campus Housing Agreement
Contact the WU Student Life Office to find out if you qualify to live off campus.
- 2020-21 Student Handbook
- *Vaccination Records — upload to medproctor.com — Instructions here!
- *Vehicle Registration
- *Permanent Record Form
- *Residential Contract – Commuter students not required to fill out
- *Health Release Form – Bring printed and completed form to Move In
- *Liability Form – Bring printed and completed form to Move In
- *Assumption of Risk and Personal Responsibility – Bring printed and completed form to Move In
Saturday, August 8
9:00am – 11:30am New and Returning Women’s Volleyball students
12:00pm – 4:00pm Returning Football students
Sunday, August 9
12:00pm – 2:00pm New Football students
2:00pm – 4:00pm New and Returning Women’s Soccer students
Tuesday, August 11
11:00am – 2:00pm New and Returning Men’s Soccer students
Friday, August 14
11:00am – 2:00pm New and Returning Cheerleading students
Tuesday, August 18
11:00am – 2:00pm Resident Assistants
Saturday, August 22 – New Students (non-fall athletes)
8:00am – 11:30am New Students (non-fall athletes) with last name starting A – L
12:00pm – 4:00pm New Students (non-fall athletes) with last name starting M – Z
Sunday, August 23 – Returning Students (non-fall athletes)
12:00pm – 3:30pm Returning Students (non-fall athletes)
Monday, August 24 – First Day of Classes
Important Academic Calendar Dates