Order an Official Transcript
We are happy to offer both paper and electronic official transcripts. Official transcripts bear the University seal and Registrar’s signature.
All requests for official transcripts to be mailed or delivered electronically should be placed online through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- To order an official transcript, log in to the National Student Clearinghouse secure site.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- Social Security Numbers do not display on official transcripts unless specially requested. Agencies such as Teacher Education Certification Bureaus typically request the SSN appear on each transcript. Note in the “Special Instructions” box on the “Enter Recipient Detail Page” that you require your SSN to appear.
- If you need recently-awarded grades and/or degrees to appear on your record, be sure to select “after grades are posted” or “after degree is awarded” from the “Processing Option” drop-down menu. Six to eight weeks are needed to certify degrees after grades post.
- You may upload any required attachments as part of the online order process.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
In-Office Transcript Ordering
Transcripts ordered for same-day pickup may be requested in person at the Office of the Registrar located in the Rigel Student Center. The fee is $15 per official transcript. All transcripts needing to be mailed must be ordered online. You must present a picture ID (Warner University ID card, driver’s license, state ID, passport, or military ID) to request an official transcript in person. The Office of the Registrar cannot accept phone or email requests for transcripts.
If an official transcript is not required, current and recent alumni with active ROAR accounts can view or print their unofficial transcript by logging into ROAR. Students presenting a photo ID may order unofficial transcripts in person. Alumni who do not have active ROAR accounts may need to order an official transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse secure site. Unofficial transcripts are not faxed, mailed, or sent via e-mail.
Order a Duplicate Diploma
- Print, sign, and complete a diploma order form.
- Make a payment by clicking here.
- Return form for processing to the Office of the Registrar.
You can reach us by phone at (863) 638-7204.